Practical Work Experience

The Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering strongly encourages students to gain work experience during their academic studies. Work experience can be gained through co-op or internship opportunities. Academic credit can be granted, as a technical elective, for work experience gained through either an internship or co-op.

To receive credit for work experience:

  1. Complete the EIN 4944 Registration Request Form
  2. Towards the end of the experience, students will need to complete the Practical Work Experience Evaluation Form
  3. The department will then email a supervisor evaluation form to the supervisor.