UF ISE by Comparison with Other ISE Departments
Among 110 ASEE reporting programs, 51 ISE Departments voluntarily responded to this survey.
The areas of survey assessment included the following:
- Average starting salary for ISE students
- Average number of RA appointments
- Percentage of full tuition waivers for GAs
- TA and RA monthly stipends
- Average number of Tenure/Tenure-Track (T/TT) faculty appointments
- Average number of non-Tenure Track faculty appointments
Why choose ISE at the University of Florida?
- The average starting salary for UF ISE students ($75,000) is approximately $5,000 more than the average reported across responding ISE departments ($69,641).
- UF ISE average number of RA appointments for Fall, Spring and Summer semesters (23.33) ranks above average compared to other ISE survey responders (21.67).
- UF ISE percentage of full tuition waivers for GAs (100%) is above the average for all departments (94.7%).
- UF ISE TA and RA monthly stipends are $65 to $135 more than the average across responding ISE Departments.
- UF ISE is above average in T/TT faculty appointments (15 vs. average range of 6-10).
- UF ISE is above average in non-TT (instructional) faculty appointments (6 vs. the average range of 1-5).