Apply to the UF ISE Graduate Program
Master’s Application Deadlines
Summer & Fall Application Deadlines:
- All online applications due by December 31
- All supporting documents due by February 15
Spring Application Deadlines:
- All online applications due by August 31
- All supporting documents due by October 1
Doctorate Application Deadlines
Fall Application Deadlines:
- All online applications and supporting documents due by December 5
Spring Application Deadlines:
- All online applications and supporting documents due by August 31
* Spring admissions are very rare, as they conflict with the natural sequence of classes first-year students are required to take. There are no doctoral admits for the summer semesters.
The application process requires you to submit your application to the UF Office of Admissions, as well as the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering.
Step 1.) Complete your online application
- Click HERE to begin your online application.
- Submit your $30, nonrefundable application fee. Credit card payments may require an additional $7.00 processing fee.
Step 2.) Upload Supporting Documents
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts for all colleges attended
- Either 3 Reference emails, or 3 letters of recommendation
*If your recommenders have difficulty submitting their recommendations through the online system, they can email their recommendation letters to email@example.com
Step 3.) Report Official Scores
Report your official GRE and/or TOEFL/IELTS scores (if applicable) electronically using institutional code 5812
- Minimum GRE scores: Quantitative 155, Verbal 146, Analytical 3.0
- Minimum TOEFL score of 80
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.0
- For a list of exemptions from submitting TOEFL scores, please see the English Language Testing Exemptions
- If the name on your ETS scorecard does not exactly match your name on your UF application, your scores may not posted. Please contact the Office of Admission if there are any discrepancies between the names.
Step 4.) Send Confirmation Email to ISE
Once you have submitted your application, please send a confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your application submission
Step 5.) Mail documents to UF Admissions
Please mail the following documents to the UF Office of Admissions in order for you application to be fully complete:
- All official college transcripts
- Copy of your degree certification/diploma (if applicable)
*International Students must submit an official copy in the native language of each transcript, mark sheet, and diploma/degree certificate from each university of college attended, along with certified, literal (exact) English translations for documents not originally issued in English to the Office of Admissions. The Admissions Office will need these documents to review and clear international applicants before being admitted into the UF system.
The mail address to the UF Office of Admissions is:
Office of Admissions – University of Florida
201 Criser Hall – PO Box 11400
Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
For any questions regarding admission policies and procedures, please contact email@example.com