The Work-Life Balance Scholarship was established in 2012 by a group of ISE young alumni who are passionate about the department and believe that students have a balanced college experience. To these young alumni, positive social, academic, and leadership experiences contribute to success.
To promote their passion and beliefs, a $1,500 scholarship will be given annually to an ISE undergraduate student who:
- Is a sophomore, junior, or senor
- Has made significant contributions toward improving the ISE department, Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering, or theUniversity of Florida through leadership and extracurricular activities
- Excels academically
- Understands the importance of having a positive social experience
- An applicant must major in industrial and systems engineering with an overall GPA of at least 3.0
- An applicant must enroll as a full-time ISE student in at least one fall or spring semester following the award of the scholarship
To apply, complete and submit this form.