A $750 scholarship will be given annually to an ISE undergraduate student who:
- Is a junior or senior
- Has demonstrated a strong interest in pursuing a career in supply chain/manufacturing through related coursework, research and internship or co-op assignments
- Has demonstrated excellent leadership and ethical traits and engage in activities that contribute to improving the ISE department, Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering or the University of Florida
- An applicant must major in industrial and systems engineering with an overall GPA of at least 3.2
- Financial need
To apply, complete and submit this form, along with the following PDF or Word Documents:
- An essay describing your experience, explaining your strong interest in pursuing a career in supply chain/ manufacturing through related coursework, research, and internship or co-op assignments.
- A copy of resume that includes a list of extracurricular activities while at University of Florida.
- A copy of your unofficial transcript