A $750 scholarship will be given annually to an ISE undergraduate student who:
- Is a junior or senior
- Has demonstrated excellent leadership and ethical traits as a student and mentor, in extracurricular activities, the community, or the work environment
- Has made significant contributions toward improving the ISE department, the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering, or the University of Florida
- Has demonstrated commitment to making meaningful contributions to a pluralistic community and the continuation of a diverse student body
- Has shown sensitivity to and understanding of racial, ethnic, and gender issues in society
- Has demonstrated commitment to learning to better communicate across the social lines of gender, race, ethnicity, generation, geography and class
- Has demonstrated the ability to overcome educational, social or family disadvantages
- Excels academically
- An applicant must major in industrial and systems engineering with an overall GPA of at least 3.2.
- Financial need.
To apply, complete and submit this form.