The Harbert S. Gregory (Sales) Scholarship is the result of an endowment established by Harbert S. Gregory in 1986. The endowment is focused on support of student and faculty endeavors in the areas of sales and logistics engineering, engineering management and communications, as well as entrepreneurship training. Mr. Gregory and his family were strong advocates for sales and supply chain engineering education as well as human interfacing in engineering systems design and sales. This scholarship recognizes outstanding students with academic interests in these areas.
A $1000 scholarship will be given annually to an ISE undergraduate student who:
- Has made significant contributions toward improving the ISE department, Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering, or the University of Florida through their extracurricular activities
- Excels academically
- Has consistently helped other students achieve self-improvement
- An applicant must major in industrial and systems engineering with an overall GPA of at least 3.2
- An applicant must have completed at least 18 credit-hours of upper-division courses while classified as an ISE students
- An applicant must enroll as a full-time ISE student in at least one fall or spring semester following the award of the scholarship.
To apply, complete and submit this form.