The NEW ISE Industry Insights Seminar Series hosts top professionals from across ISE industries as they share their professional experiences and showcase the wide range of opportunities and careers in ISE. These events are hosted during the Fall and Spring terms and are open to all ISE students.
Past notable speakers in this series include:
- Scott Ellyson, UF ISE Alumnus and CEO of East West Manufacturing
- Andrew Bolstein, UF ISE Alumnus and Senior VP of Operations at Shanghai Disney Resort
- Mike Cottmeyer, CEO and founder of LeadingAgile
- Heather Sherlock, UF ISE Alumna and Director of Global Logistics for Intuitive Surgical
- Michael Rosenblum, CEO of Lemongrass
- Bill Muir, Founding Partner at Steadfast Partners, former CEP of EFI, and former COO of Jabil
Industry Insights Seminar Time and Location
ISE Industry Seminars are scheduled 3-4 times per term and may be offered in-person, remotely, or via hybrid format. ISE students will receive an email announcement from the ISE Department in their UFL email account with details for each Industry Insights Seminar, so be sure to check your email regularly.
ISE undergraduate students who are registered for Lean Production Systems (EIN 4451) will attend the Industry Insight Seminars scheduled as part of this course; check your course syllabus for more details.