A $750 scholarship will be given annually to an ISE undergraduate student who:
- is a junior or senior;
- has demonstrated a strong interest in pursuing a career in supply chain/ manufacturing through related coursework, research, and internship or co-op assignments;
- has demonstrated excellent leadership and ethical traits and engage in activities that contribute to improving the ISE department, the Wertheim College of Engineering, or the University of Florida;
- excels academically (i.e., has high GPA);
- An applicant must major in Industrial and Systems Engineering with an overall GPA of at least 3.2.
- Financial need.
Application Deadline: Monday, February 19. To apply, complete and submit the form online. At end of the form, attach the following (as PDF or WORD documents):
- An essay describing your experience, explaining your strong interest in pursuing a career in supply chain/ manufacturing through related coursework, research, and internship or co-op assignments.
- A copy of resume that includes a list of extracurricular activities while at University of Florida.
- A copy of unofficial transcript from UF