We are still accepting applications for the program that begins in August 2019, and are currently processing files and issuing decisions on a rolling basis, per the cycle outlined below.
First Round (for priority consideration): 2/26/2019 11:59pm
- All supporting documents (except GRE) were due by 3/12/19.
- First round applicants who submitted their applications without official GRE scores were required to take the GRE before 5/7/19 in order to still be considered a first round candidate.
Second Round: 5/14/2019 11:59pm
- All supporting documents (except GRE) were due by 5/28/19.
- Second round applicants who wanted/needed to take the GRE after 5/14/19 should have notified us of their targeted test date at the time of application. These individuals are strongly encouraged to take the GRE by early July.
- All supporting documents for final round candidates should be submitted ASAP after the application is submitted.
- The last day for candidates to take the GRE is 8/1/19.
- If we are unable to enroll you in the program that begins in August 2019, we can have your application recoded for up to 1 year (i.e., to the program that begins August 2020).