Because you can do it. We make it convenient for you.
- The one-weekend-per-month format offers a great deal of flexibility. You can complete the program while continuing to work full time.
- We come to you! The next program meets in Orlando.
- We treat you like a professional and give you the support you need.
- We will handle many of the administrative details for you, such as registering you for classes and alerting you about important UF deadlines.
Because of the skills you’ll gain.
- You’ll take five engineering and five business courses. This mix is a perfect fit for managers who want to stay technical.
- The core of the engineering part of the curriculum is optimization and statistics. You’ll learn to develop models that will aid informed decision making.
- You’ll learn ways to manage risk.
- You’ll learn to manage complex operations and logistics functions and improve manufacturing and service processes.
- You’ll get a solid foundation in business, since you’ll be taking the MBA core curriculum.
- You’ll have the opportunity to add an MBA in a very efficient and cost-effective way.
Because of our reputation, our faculty, and our students.
- You’ll earn a nationally recognized degree from a Top 5 university.
- OEM is academically equivalent to our on-campus program. We employ the same rigorous standards in terms of admission and coursework.
- The program has been well received by students (see Testimonials) and industry.
- As a UF student, you’ll have access to the same resources as traditional students (e.g., student loans, career center, all state university libraries, commencement ceremony, sporting events). Your transcript will not show a distinction from the on-campus program.
- Our UF faculty travel from Gainesville to teach in this program. The live instruction format allows you to interact in a face-to-face environment.
- You’ll be a part of the Gator Nation, and will join a growing network of nearly 1,000 OEM students and alumni. Our program attracts other technical professionals who are facing the same issues that you face, and the networking and collaborative opportunities are outstanding.