Most publications are available at Google Scholar
- A. Aslan, J. P. Richard, and Y. Guan. On the polyhedral structure of two-level lot-sizing problems with supplier selection.(Table 1 Test Instances, Table 2 Test Instances)
- R. Jiang* and Y. Guan. Data-driven chance constrained stochastic program, accepted for publication, Mathematical Programming, 2015.
- L. Wei* and Y. Guan. Optimal control of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles with market impact and risk attitude, accepted (DOI: 10.1287/trsc.2014.0532), Transportation Science, 2014.
- R. Jiang*, M. Zhang, G. Li and Y. Guan. Two-stage network constrained robust unit commitment problem. European Journal of Operational Research, 234: 751–762, 2014. This paper is invited to be included in “Advances in Engineering,” which offers readers the depth and breadth of breaking news about the latest scientific discoveries.
- C. Zhao* and Y. Guan. Unified stochastic and robust unit commitment. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 28:3353-3361, 2013.
- F. He, D.Wu, Y. Yin and Y. Guan. Optimal deployment of public charging stations for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. Transportation Research Part B, 47:87-101, 2013. (2013 Top 25 hottest articles for the journal Transportation Research Part B: Methodological).
- R. Jiang*, J. Wang and Y. Guan. Robust unit commitment with wind power and pumped storage hydro. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 27:800-810, 2012.
- Q. Wang*, Y. Guan and J. Wang. A chance-constrained two-stage stochastic program for unit commitment with uncertain wind power output. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 27:206-215, 2012.
- Y. Guan, S. Ahmed and G. L. Nemhauser. Cutting planes for multi-stage stochastic integer programs. Operations Research, 57: 287-298, 2009.
- Y. Guan and A. J. Miller. Polynomial time algorithms for stochastic uncapacitated lot-sizing problems. Operations Research, 56: 1172-1183, 2008.
- Y. Guan, S. Ahmed and G. L. Nemhauser. Sequential pairing of mixed integer inequalities. Discrete Optimization, 4:21-39, 2007. (Discrete Optimization Top Cited Article 2005-2010).
- Y. Guan, S. Ahmed, G. L. Nemhauser and A. J. Miller. A branch-and-cut algorithm for the stochastic uncapacitated lot-sizing problem. Mathematical Programming, 105:55-84, 2006.
- S. Ahmed and Y. Guan. The inverse optimal value problem. Mathematical Programming, 102:91-110, 2005.
*: My students