Please see the links below for payment schedules and for general cost and payment information.
- Class of 2021 – TBA: begins August 2019
- Class of 2020 – began August 2018
- Class of 2019– began August 2017
- Class of 2018– began August 2016
Help with Funding
Many corporations will reimburse for part or all of the program fees. Check with your Human Resources office. Please note that the 20-month program spans three calendar years, which is advantageous in cases where students are participating in employer-sponsored educational assistance plans that have maximum amounts payable within a single calendar year.
The Lifetime Learning tax credit may offer federal income tax relief. This program also qualifies for higher education loans. More information about student loans is available at the following web sites:
- U.S. Dept. of Education (studentaid.ed.gov/ or www.ed.gov/students/ 1-800-433-3243)
- FinAid (www.finaid.org/loans/privategrad.phtml)
- UF Student Financial Affairs (www.sfa.ufl.edu/)
If you would like to receive occasional OEM Program updates and announcements by email, please contact us (email@example.com) and ask to be added to our email distribution list.