The Industrial & Systems Engineering Graduate Student Organization (ISEGSO) is focused on improving the graduate experience within the University of Florida’s Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering’s Industrial & Systems Engineering Department.
It is meant to help coordinate ISE graduate students with the ISE department faculty, with the EGSC and with each other.
- Increase social connectivity within the department
- Facilitate research collaboration between disparate labs
- Aid in the on-boarding process for new students
- Contribute academic support for existing students
- Assist in professional development for departing students
- Collaborate with department faculty and the EGSC to improve recruitment results and provide a chain of elevation for student concerns both within or department and college.