ISE Student Resume Database
Due to COVID-19, the Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering at UF has decided to postpone the traditional ISE Career Fair.
Despite this, we want to provide students the opportunity to network with companies this fall! We have developed a program where companies will have the opportunity to access a vast database of resumes and contact information that are submitted by industrial and systems engineering students.
To submit your resume to be sent to participating companies, click the button below!
Dress CodePlease wear business casual attire. Dressing appropriately goes a long way. We suggest wearing something that would make sense for the industry but is still professional dress. Avoid: ragged jeans, dirty sneakers, graphic T-shirts, flip-flops, shorts, or hats. To learn more about the proper attire or to borrow some clothes, check out the Career Connections Center Molm Family Gator Career Closet. **Backpacks, If backpacks are brought to the event, they must stay with you at all times. Any backpacks found unattended throughout the event space will be removed. we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items that are unattended.**
Database Send Date
Tips for Success
- Register for the upcoming year
- Prepare your resume and get it critiqued at the Career Connections Center
- Research the attending companies that you are interested in and have questions prepared for their representatives
- Practice your interviewing skills and sign-up for mock interviews at the Career Connections Center
- Print copies of your resume to hand to interested employers
- Check-in at the front desk
- Be professional in your appearance and behavior
- When talking to employers, be confident, look them in the eye, shake their hand and speak with humble self-assurance
- Relax, have fun and enjoy the event
- Send follow-up thank you emails to your interviewers
- Submit your resume and complete a job application online for the companies you are most interested in
- Be reachable for company employers to contact you via phone or email