Why come to This Career Fair?
The ISE Career Fair provides an opportunity that cannot be found elsewhere. It is the only career fair at the University of Florida that is specifically geared towards students and alumni with experience in industrial and systems engineering.
Display Items / Early Bird
In-Person Career Fair
Virtual Career Fair
FEES & PREP INFORMATION
|One Table and two chairs||✓|
|Two tables and four chairs||✓|
|Catered meal for each representative*||✓||✓|
|Sponsor recognition on website||✓||✓||✓|
|Sponsor recognition in marketing materials if registered by Sept. 1||✓||✓||✓|
|Power Outlets (we encourage sponsors to bring extension cords)||✓||✓|
|Preparation and display assistance||✓||✓||✓|
|Access to student resumes prior to event||✓||✓||✓|
Note: Registration is not complete and booth space is not guaranteed until the fee payment has been received.
After registration is complete:
- Please email us a version of your company’s logo with a transparent background so we can add your company to the homepage.
- Ship us your display items
- Optional items to bring:
- Name tags
- Power strips/extension cords
- Directions to the event can be found here. If you have items to unload when you arrive, please pull up around the circle drive where we will have volunteers waiting to assist. You may also enter through the UF Bookstore.
- Parking: Parking is limited If you need help with a parking pass, please contact us before you arrive so that we can accommodate you.
- Check-in: Please be sure every representative signs the check-in sheet upon arrival.
Display Shipping Information
Items must be sent to the below address before Sept. 15th to guarantee availability on the event day. Please track shipments and contact us to verify delivery has been received BEFORE the event date. If delivery has not been verified, we cannot guarantee your items will be available. Assistance with setting up display and promotional materials will be provided.
UF ISE Hold for [Company Name]
1949 Stadium Road
303 Weil Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611
Attn: Katie Basinger-Ellis
Note: Please do not send items for delivery on a Saturday or Sunday, as the university is closed.
Cancellations & Refunds
Registration fees are NOT refundable or transferrable. If a cancellation is requested, paid fees will act as a credit toward a future Career Fair event.
The following car rental companies are available in Gainesville:
- Alamo, 352-377-7005
- Avis, 352-376-8155
- Budget, 352-373-3959
- Enterprise, 352-372-8779
- Hertz, 352-373-8444
- National, 352-377-7005
Feel free to contact us about the Career Fair here.