Why come to This Career Fair?
The ISE Career Fair provides an opportunity that cannot be found elsewhere. It is the only career fair at the University of Florida that is specifically geared towards students and alumni with experience in industrial and systems engineering.
By registering companies will be recognized as a Career Fair Sponsor on the homepage of the website. Companies that register by Aug. 30 and selects the Level 2 option will also be recognized on promotional materials. Along with a catered meal, representatives will have a comfortable amount of space for a promotional booth (table and chairs provided).
3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Check-in & Setup
5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Fees & Prep Information
|One Table and two chairs||✓|
|Two tables and four chairs||✓|
|Catered meal for each representative*||✓||✓|
|Sponsor recognition on website||✓||✓|
|Sponsor recognition in marketing materials if registered by Sept. 9||✓|
|Power Outlets (we encourage sponsors to bring extension cords)||✓||✓|
|Preparation and display assistance||✓||✓|
*Up to five representatives with no more than 8 (an extra $50 charge per additional representative).
Note: Registration is not complete and booth space is not guaranteed until the fee payment has been received.
After Registration is Complete:
- Please email us a version of your company’s logo with a transparent background so we can add your company to the homepage.
- Ship us your display items
- Optional items to bring:
- Name tags
- Power strips/extension cords (we have a limited number available)
- Directions to the event can be found here. If you have items to unload when you arrive, please pull up around the circle drive were we will have volunteers waiting to assist. You may also enter through the UF Bookstore.
- Parking: We do our best to reserve enough spots, but parking is limited. Parking passes can be printed here before you arrive. We will also have a volunteer in the parking garage from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. to hand out passes if you have not printed one. Please have your pass displayed on the dashboard before leaving the garage.
- Check-in: Please be sure every representative signs the check-in sheet upon arrival.
Display Shipping Information
Items must be sent to the below address before Sept. 20 to guarantee availability on the event day. Please track shipments and contact us to verify delivery has been received BEFORE the event date. If delivery has not been verified, we cannot guarantee your items will be available. Assistance with setting up display and promotional materials will be provided.
Hold for: [Company Name]
1949 Stadium Road
303 Weil Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611
Attn. Tori Bryan
Note: Please do not send items for delivery on a Saturday or Sunday, as the university is closed.
Cancellations & RefundsRegistration fees are NOT refundable or transferrable. If a cancellation is requested, paid fees will act a credit towards a future Career Fair Event.
Airport InformationDelta and American Airlines fly into the Gainesville Regional Airport. Representatives can also fly into Jacksonville International Airport, the Tampa International Airport or the Orlando International Airport, then rent a car to travel approximately 2 hours to Gainesville.
Rental CarsThe following car rental companies are available in Gainesville.
- Alamo, 352-377-7005
- Avis, 352-376-8155
- Budget, 352-373-3959
- Enterprise, 352-372-8779
- Hertz, 352-373-8444
- National, 352-377-7005
Feel free to contact us about the Career Fair here.