Sales Engineering Scholarships
The purpose of Sales Engineering Scholarships is to recognize academic excellence and encourage highly qualified engineering students to pursue careers in sales engineering. Two of these scholarships are named after Mr. Harbert S. Gregory (BSEE 1938) and Gordon M. Byrnes (BSIE 1942), the principal sponsors of the scholarships. The third scholarship has been made available through the support of e-TechService.com. The first Sales Engineering Scholarship was awarded in spring of 1998.
Each year, Sales Engineering Scholarships ($500 each) will be awarded to engineering students who have demonstrated academic excellence and possess the potential of having a successful career in sales engineering.
- The applicant must be an engineering student in good standing.
- The applicant must completed AEB3341: Selling Strategically with a grade of B or better.
- The applicant’s overall GPA must be 2.8 or higher.
Application Deadline: 5 PM on the last reading day of every spring semester.
To apply, complete and submit the form below. At end of the form, attach the following (as PDF or WORD document):
- A statement of purpose that describes the applicant’s goals and objectives for a career in sales engineering.
- At least two letters of recommendation scanned into PDF files.
- A copy of unofficial transcript from One.UF
Apply here then click on the “Add document” link to access the form