Because you can do it. We make it convenient for you.
- The one-weekend-per-month format offers a great deal of flexibility. You can complete the program while continuing to work full time.
- We come to you! The next program meets in Orlando.
- We treat you like a professional and give you the support you need.
- We will handle many of the administrative details for you, such as registering you for classes and alerting you about important UF deadlines.
Because of the skills you’ll gain.
- You’ll take five engineering and five business courses. This mix is a perfect fit for managers who want to stay technical.
- The core of the engineering part of the curriculum is optimization and statistics.You’ll learn to develop models that will aid informed decision making.
- You’ll learn ways to manage risk.
- You’ll learn to manage complex operations and logistics functions and improve manufacturing and service processes.
- You’ll get a solid foundation in business, since you’ll be taking the MBA core curriculum.
Because of our reputation, our faculty, and our students.
- You’ll earn a nationally recognized degree.
- OEM is academically equivalent to our on-campus program. We employ the same rigorous standards in terms of admission and coursework.
- The program has been well received by students (see Testimonials).
- As a UF student, you’ll have access to the same resources as traditional students (e.g., student loans, job placement, all state university libraries, commencement ceremony, sporting events). Your transcript will not show a distinction from the on-campus program.
- Our UF faculty travel from Gainesville to teach in this program. The live instruction format allows you to interact in a face-to-face environment. Our program attracts other technical professionals who are facing the same issues that you face.
- You’ll be a part of the Gator Nation, and will join a growing network of more than 800 OEM students and alumni.