Industrial and Systems Engineering:
- Ravindra K. Ahuja. Ph.D.(Indian Institute of Technology), Combinatorial Optimization, Logistics and Supply-Chain management, Airline Scheduling, Heuristic Optimization, Routing and Scheduling
- Roman Belavkin, Ph.D. (The University of Nottingham), Optimal Decision-making, Estimation, Learning and Control; Geometric Theory of Optimal Learning and Adaptation; Evolution as an Information Dynamic System.
- Vladmir Boginski. Ph.D. (University of Florida, Gainesville). Systems Engineering, Network Robustness, Combinatorial Optimization, Data Mining.
- Oleg P. Burdakov, Ph.D. (Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology), Numerical methods for optimization problems and systems of nonlinear equations, Inverse problems, multilinear least-squares, nonsmooth optimization and equations, monotonic regression, hop-restricted shortest path problems.
- Pando G. Georgiev, Ph.D., D.Sci. (Soﬁa University), Optimization, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Variational Analysis.
- Joseph P. Geunes. Ph.D. (Pennsylvania State University), Manufacturing and Logistic Systems Analysis and Design, Supply-Chain Management, Operations Planning and Control Decisions.
- J. Cole Smith. Ph.D. (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University), Integer programming and combinatorial optimization, network flows and facility location, heuristic and computational optimization methods, large-scale optimization due to uncertainty or robustness considerations.
- Donald Hearn, Ph.D. (Johns Hopkins), Operations Research, Optimization, Transportation Science
- Ilias Kotsireas, Ph.D. (University of Paris), Symbolic Computation, Computer Algebra, Computational Algebra, Combinatorial Matrix Theory, Combinatorial Optimization, Commutative Algebra & Algebraic Geometry, Combinatorial Designs, Discrete Mathematics, Combinatorics.
- Guanghui (George) Lan, Ph.D. (Georgia Institute of Technology), Theory, Algorithms and Applications of Convex Programming and Stochastic Optimization; Modeling and Solution Approach of Bio-fuel Engineering.
- Petar Momcilovic, Ph.D. (Columbia University), Applied Probability, Service Engineering.
- Panos Pardalos, Ph.D. (Minnesota), Combinatorial and Global Optimization, Parallel Computing
- Jean-Philippe P. Richard, Ph.D. (Georgia Institute of Technology), Operations Research, Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Integer Programming Theory and Applications, Polyhedral Theory, Algorithms.
- R. Tyrrell Rockafellar, Ph.D. (Harvard), Nonlinear Optimization, Stochastic Optimization, Applications in Finance
- H. Edwin Romeijn, Ph.D. (Erasmus University Rotterdam,The Netherlands), Operations research, optimization theory and applications to supply chain management, planning problems over an infinite horizon, industrial design problems, and asset/liability management. Analysis of Integrated Supply Chain Design and Management Models; Design and Analysis of Algorithms.
- Yaroslav D. Sergeyev, D.Sc. (Moscow State University), Ph.D. (Gorky State University), Global Optimization, Infinity Computing and Calculus, Set Theory, Number Theory, Space Filling Curves, Parallel Computing, Interval Analysis, Game Theory.
- Stanislav Uryasev, Ph.D. (Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics, Ukraine) , Stochastic Optimization, Equilibrium Theory, Applications in Finance, Energy and Transportation.
- Jun Pei, Ph.D. (Hefei University of Technology), Production scheduling, Healthcare operations, Internet of Things, Coordinated optimization in manufacturing.
- Xiang Zhong, Ph.D. (University of Wisconsin-Madison), Stochastic modeling and control in healthcare and service systems, Data analytics in healthcare.
- William Hager, Ph.D. (MIT), Numerical Analysis, Optimal Control
- Bernhard Mair, Ph.D. (McGill), Inverse Analysis
- Athanasios Migdalas. Ph.D. (Linköping Institute of Technology)
- Andrew Vince, Ph.D. (Michigan), Combinatorics, Graph Theory, Polytopes, Combinatorial Algorithms, Discrete Geometry
- David Wilson, Ph.D. (Rutgers), Image Processing
- Panos Nastou, Ph.D., Department of Mathematics, Aegean University
- Kirk Hatfield, Ph.D. (Massachusetts), Water Quality Modeling, Optimization in Environmental Modeling
- Lily Elefteriadou, Ph.D. (Polytechnic University, New York), Traffic Operations, Highway Capacity, Traffic Simulation, Signal Control Optimization
- Stamatina Th. Rassia, Ph.D. (University of Cambridge), Sustainable Environmental Design in Architecture, Cities for Smart Environmental and Energy Futures, Spatial Design Modeling and Assessment
Electrical & Computer Engineering:
- Jose C. Principe, Ph.D. (University of Florida), Digital Signal Processing, Brain Dynamics Learning, Brain Machine Interfaces, Information Theoretic Learning, LoFlyte Simulators, Neural Networks
- Xiaolin (Andy) Li, Ph.D. (Rutgers University), Cloud Computing, Intelligent Platforms, Big Data, Deep Learning, Deep Architecture, Computer Vision, Autonomous Systems, Precision Medicine
Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering:
- Raphael Haftka, Ph.D. (UC San Diego), Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, Genetic Algorithms
Decision & Information Sciences:
- Harold Benson, Ph.D. (Northwestern), Multi-criteria Optimization, Global Optimization
- Selcuk Erenguc, Ph.D. (Indiana), Optimal Production Planning
Computer & Information Science & Engineering:
- Petraq Papajorgji (CV), Ph.D. (University of Tirana, Albania), Software Engineering, Data Mining, Business Modeling, Information Systems
- Gerhard X. Ritter, Ph.D. (Wisconsin), Computer Vision, Image Processing, Pattern Recognition, Applied Mathematics
- My T. Thai, Ph.D. (Minnesota), Networks, Combinatorial Optimization, Algorithms, Computational Biology
- Oscar D. Crisalle, Ph.D. (UC Santa Barbara), Process Control Engineering, Modeling and Optimization
Medical School :
- Paul Carney, M.D.(University of Valparaiso), Computational Neuroscience, Data Mining in Medicine
- Azra Bihorac, M.D., Anesthesiology, Medicine, and Surgery
- Marco Carvalho , Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition, Machine Learning applied to tactical networks and biological-inspired security
- Mario Rosario Guarracino , Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Machine learning methods for computational biology
- Vitaliy A. Yatsenko , Institute of Space Research, Optimization, bilinear control systems, intelligent sensors, and biomedical application
Food & Res. Econ. :
- Charles Moss , Ph.D.(Purdue University)
- Georgios Vlontzos, Ph.D. (University of Thessaly)
- Xenophon Markantonatos, Ph.D. (The Pennsylvania State University)
- Ioannis Ampatzidis, Ph.D. (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki), Precision Irrigation, UAV, Smart Systems, Internet of Things, Mechatronics-Robotics, Automation, Precision Farming, Sensors/Sensing, Smart Machinery, Machine Vision, Artificial Intelligence
- Alkis Vazacopoulos , Ph.D. (Carnegie Mellon University), Combinatorial Optimization, Linear and Integer Programming, Logistics and Supply-Chain management, Airline Scheduling, Heuristic Optimization, Routing and Scheduling, Jobshop Scheduling
- Mauricio G. C. Resende , Ph.D. (University of California, Berkeley), Combinatorial Optimization, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Graph Theory, Interior Point Methods, Massive Data Sets, Mathematical Programming, Metaheuristics, Network Flows, Network Design, Operations Research Modeling, Parallel Computing