This international conference aims on bringing together leading experts in the fields of optimization and computational methods to discuss recent advancements and trending topics.
This year, the conference takes place in the Orthodox Academy of Crete in Chania, Greece. For more information please check the Venue page.
The topics of the conference include, but are certainly not limited to the following subjects:
- Linear and Nonlinear Optimization
- Integer and Combinatorial Optimization
- Convex and Nonsmooth Optimization
- Global Optimization
- Semidefinite Programming
- Semi-infinite Programming
- Stochastic Optimization
- Complementarity and Variational Inequality Problems
- Network Optimization
- Scheduling Problems
- Optimal Control
- Automatic Differentiation
- Optimization Software