- Gonca Yıldırım, Ph.D., Dissertation Title: To be determined, August 2012 (expected).
- Ibrahim Karakayalı, Ph.D., Dissertation Title: Models and algorithms for operations planning in closed-loop supply chains, May 2009.
- Alexandre Grasas, Ph.D., Dissertation Title: Models FOR Assortment Planning under Product Returns, May 2009
- Chin-I Lin, Ph.D., Dissertation Title: Optimization models for capacity planning in health care delivery, May 2008.
- Andrew Singley, M.S., Thesis Title: Heuristics for solving the MASTERMIND© problem, May 2005.
- Seviye Yörük, Doctorate, Dissertation Title: Some strategic problems in remanufacturing and refurbishing, August 2004.
- Olga Perdikaki, M.S., Thesis Title: Modeling the work center design problems for thermal processes in semiconductor manufacturing, December 2003.
- 20 M.S. Non-thesis students and 9 M.E. Non-thesis students.